Doesn't he know that Ichabod Crane and the Pilgrims need to come first! It never works that way here in Park City. Anyway, here are some pictures from our yard this morning with the beautiful snow. A little snow always makes me want to curl up in front of the fire with Tyler and watch a good moving!
Those pictures are Beautiful! I am so glad that you left a comment on our blog. School has been really good! Sean had 3 super hard rotations first, so now, we get to enjoy him more and more! With kids or not, I think the first two years are tough. Good luck with everything! We should get together and have dinner when we come to Utah. Tell Tyler Hi and we hope you guys are doing well.
1 comment:
Those pictures are Beautiful!
I am so glad that you left a comment on our blog. School has been really good! Sean had 3 super hard rotations first, so now, we get to enjoy him more and more! With kids or not, I think the first two years are tough. Good luck with everything! We should get together and have dinner when we come to Utah. Tell Tyler Hi and we hope you guys are doing well.
Post a Comment